Alice Bucket Bag is both a fashion statement and a practical bag. It has been carefully crafted by our master Japanese craftsman using a handcarved wooden block to give it its form and to enable our logo to be hand stamped without the leather puckering. It is truly an artisan bag of the highest quality. It is also a delight to use with everything being so accessible yet contained. It exudes confidence and quiet luxury while saying “I am stunning”. Finished with a 14k gold bee and made from hand coloured cognac leather, this bucket bag is destined to be an icon. Made in limited numbers.
- Dimensions 23h x 16.5w x 11.5d cm.
- handle drop 10cm.
- adjustable crossbody strap
- hand coloured top grain leather
- interior zipped and open pocket
- magnetic closure.
- 14k gold plated bee charm and key clip with leather fob
- YKK Excella zip
- Delivered in a Cecily Clune cardboard box
- Store your Cecily Clune products in the care bags provided when not in use.
- Never store them in plastic bags or the leather will sweat. Store in a place where air can circulate and away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place without any pressure being applied which could cause permanent indentations and deformations which are not covered by warranty. Avoid overfilling your product as this may cause stretching and deformation in the leather/material.
DELIVERY & PAYMENT
- We offer free standard delivery worldwide on all orders.
- We hope that you are delighted with your purchase, however if you are not perfectly satisfied with your order you can return your item(s) to us within 14 days of receiving them. We ask that you return the item to us in the same condition that it was received, complete with all original tags attached. The best way to keep each piece in pristine condition is to send them back to us in the original packaging.