Warranty is limited to Manufacturing Defects only. General wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
For bags/ wallets purchased at full price, the warranty is 12 months from date of purchase.
For bags/ wallets purchased on sale, the warranty is 30 days from date of purchase.
For any item purchased on Final Sale, the warranty will be limited to 5 days and manufacturing defects only.
We will not refund/ replace any used merchandise. Used merchandise is only eligible for repair. If original packaging is missing, the item will be considered used and subject to our warranty policy.
Upon receiving the claimed item, we reserve the right to inspect and determine condition. If the item appears to have been misused or abused, it would automatically void any warranty.
– We will repair any manufacturing defects free of charge, within the warranty period.
– We will replace the bag/ wallet only if it cannot be repaired and if it is within the warranty period.
– After expiration of warranty period, we may charge for any repairs/ replacement parts.
– We currently do not offer cleaning, re-painting or leather refurbishing services.
– We are unable to repair extraordinary damages – slashing/holes in the leather/lining, water or chemical damage or damage caused by misuse. Such circumstances void any existing warranty.
– A valid sales receipt is required to process all claims.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to authorise a return.
– Any bag damaged because of improper packing by the customer when shipping to Cecily Clune will be returned to the customer as is and the claim will be considered void.
- Cecily Clune will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during transit.
- You may email the warranty claim department at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a status update.
- Please remember to include the below with your return.
- o A note with a brief description of the repair needed.
- o A copy of the sales receipt or gift receipt.