At Cecily Clune we want our bags to also ‘work’ for us. The Katherine is no exception in epi leather, croc printed calf leather and smooth calf. It is tough. The epi leather was developed originally by Louis Vuitton for travel luggage because it can take knocks. The croc leather texture is thick to make this print and therefore, robust and the smooth calfskin version has been treated to resist scratches. The gold plated Florence Hardware by Cecily Clune is “e coated” so it won’t tarnish or scratch easily. The hard construction is solid and the leather belts on the base and sides protect it and give it extra strength. It is curved to sit against the body reducing its bulk.
Just like our symbol, the bee, The Katherine is elegant yet purposefully designed.
Wear it from day to night for chic and polished style.
- 1. Material: Epi print leather – top grain calf
- Colour: Black
- 2. Material: croc print - top grain calf
- Colour: Midnight navy with black tipping
- 3. Material: croc print - top grain calf
- Colour: Woodsy green with black tipping
- 4. Material: Smooth calf leather
- Colour: Forget Me Not blue
- Curved to sit closely against the body
- Proportioned to be elegant yet still large enough to fit essentials.
- Structured construction
- 14k gold plated Florence Lock and Handle
- 14k gold plated Cecily Clune bee
- Red leather interior
- Cross body adjustable strap 55.5 inches/141 cm long
- Interior zip pocket
We are a small family run business that makes exquisite handbags that are worthy of having a place on the planet. Our quality is our promise - a simple and powerful ethos
The Katherine represents two years of design and searching for the highest quality components - it sits proudly with any of the couture handmade handbags of the world.
Handbags should last, look fabulous and be honestly-priced.
Cecily Clune obssesses over every single detail from material to technique. If our product doesn't satisfy you, we'll take it back.